Sunday, August 7, 2016

Piano/Keyboard notes for 'Violin song' from Iddarammayilatho



I've attached an image representing the notes on a piano. I assume you already know there are seven notes from C to B and 12 including the black ones. They repeat after every 12 keys and it starts again with C.

This song composed by Devi Sri Prasad for the film Iddarammailatho. Violin interlude at it's best. 


Violin intro
E-B
A-A-B
C-C-B
A-A-B
G-F#
G-A
G-F#-E
D-E-F#
G-F#-E
D-E-D
C-C-A#(low)
D-E-F#-G-A
B-A-G
F#-E-D
D-E-F#-G-A
Song:
Girl
Just
let me
be
your man
E
G
G-A
F#
G-E

I
Wanna
hold
your hand
E
G
G-A
F#
G-E

And
take you
to your
fantasy
G
G-A
G-A
B-C-B

Eyes
When I
look in to
Your eyes
E
G-G
A-F#
G-E

You
make me
realise
G
G-A
F#-G-E

Oh baby
you're
the one
for me
G-G-A
G-A
G-A
B-C-B
Kaatamanam
Vaseekara
Premaatura
E-B-A-B
G-G-A-B
E-B-C-B

Moraggara
Manohara
E-B-A-B
G-G-A-B

Chathura
Vidhura
Chora
katudhara
B-C-D
A-B-C
G-G-A
G-F#-A

Girl
Gundello
Chotistha
E
G-G-A
F#-G-E

Premante
Chupistha
G-G-A
F#-G-E

Nee lokam
Motham
Nen avtha
G-G-A
G-A
B-C-B

No comments:

Post a Comment